Catholic Funeral Package Singapore
Our Catholic Funeral Package contains all the essentials you need to conduct a proper Roman Catholic Funeral at a HDB void deck. Prices for Catholic Funerals held in homes, churches, funeral parlours etc will have to be quoted separately by our Funeral Consultants, due mainly to the different tentage setup cost.
Below are the detailed items included in this popular package:
Funeral Parlour Package
Package Price (HDB Void Deck)
The prices below are for Catholic funerals held at HDB void decks
- $4,588 for a 3 day funeral
- $4,988 for a 5 day funeral
- $200 for each additional day thereafter, up to a maximum of 7 days in total
Casket Area Set Up
- Set up of standard tentage, curtains and carpeted flooring at the casket area
- Surround canvas (2 piece) plus overall Roman Catholic funeral decor and layout
Tables and Chairs for the Wake
- 25 tables (i.e 10 rounds ones and 15 square ones)
- 100 plastic chairs
Fans and Lightings
- 2 large standing fans
- 4 small fans
- Sufficient lighting for the whole void deck wake area (inclusive of running of electrical wires)
- Mobile toilet (1 unit) will be provided throughout the wake
Included in Both HDB and Funeral Parlour Packages
In addition to the above, the following items will be included in all our funeral packages (ie be it HDB or Funeral Parlour setup)...
- A polished wood casket with half glass, very suitable for open casket viewing in line with Catholic Funeral traditions.
Embalming and Mortician Make Up Services
- Collection of the body from either home or hospital
- Embalming of the body (at our embalming theatre) to last for duration of the funeral
- Cosmetology services including makeup and hair care.
- Dressing up of the body and casketing. The clothes used for dressing is to be provided by the family. Alternatively, we can provide the clothes but additional charges will apply
- Sending of the casket (with body) back to the HDB void deck
Funeral Day Arrangements
- Booking of cremation slots at Mandai Crematorium
- Hearse transportation to Church for Funeral (Requiem) mass and thereafter to Mandai Crematorium for cremation
- Supply of pall bearers to carry and move the casket as well as to provide assistance, as needed.
Funeral Photo Setup
- 1 enlarged photo plus 6 passport sized ones
- Wooden photo frame to house the enlarged photo (size: 10 inches by 12 inches)
Funeral Floral Arrangement
- 1 floral wreath to line the photo frame (size: 11 inches by 13 inches)
- Fresh funeral flowers arrangement on memorial table
- 1 register book for the recording of donations
- 1 funeral notice will be displayed at the wake
- 1 air con coach to ferry relatives and guest to church followed by Mandai Crematorium
- Food and drinks are not included and will be charged on an “amount consumed” basis
- Price quoted are for funerals held at HDB Void decks. Funerals held in homes or funeral parlour will require a customised quote with the price different due mainly to the differing tentage setup cost
Why Use Our Catholic Funeral Package?
To a Catholic, having a proper funeral held in accordance to Canon Law, complete with the Vigil, Funeral Liturgy and Committal, is very important. While the Church will have lay support groups to guide the bereaved family through this process, having an experienced Funeral Services Director around to help ensure the funeral goes smoothly as planned is always helpful. With more 20 years of experience in Singapore helping Catholic families with their funeral arrangements, we are knowledgeable of the demands and requirements of Catholic families in this time of need. What's more, our staff are all well trained to be both attentive and patient and this caring attitude is the primary reason why we receive many testimonials from satisfied clients.
Most importantly, we are transparent in our practices and will never to resort to unethical practices such as "bait and switch" or low quotes with lots of hidden charges.
We believe everyone deserves a dignified funeral and will always do our utmost to ensure we deliver one, not matter how big or small your budget is.
How to Engage Us?
To enquire about our Catholic Funeral Packages, do call us at +65 6817 4288. Our Funeral Consultants are on standby to take calls 7 days a week. If you prefer, we can also be reached via email. Simply use the form on this page to email us.