Buddhist Funeral Package Singapore
Our Buddhist Funeral Package starts at only $5,588 and is for funerals held at HDB void decks only. Highlights of the packages include, daily visit by experienced Funeral Director, monk chanting, vegetarian food offering plus all the essential items needed to conduct a dignified Buddhist funeral.
Here is a detailed breakdown of this popular and affordably priced package:
Funeral Parlour Package
Package Price (HDB Void Deck)
The prices below are for Buddhist funerals held at HDB void decks
- $5,588 for a 3 day Buddhist funeral
- $5,988 for a 5 day Buddhist funeral
- An additional $200 for each additional day thereafter
HDB Void Deck Funeral Setup (Buddhist Theme)
- Tentage, curtains and carpeted flooring at the casket area
- Choice of Yellow or White Theme
- Surround canvas (2 piece)
- Buddhist style backdrop and decor setup
Tables and Chairs for the Wake
- 10 round tables and 15 square ones
- 100 plastic chairs
Fans and General Lightings
- 2 large standing fans
- 4 small fans
- General lighting for the whole void deck wake area (inclusive of running of electrical wires)
- Mobile toilet (1 unit) will be provided throughout the wake
Included in Both HDB and Funeral Parlour Packages
In addition, the following items below will be included in all our funeral packages (ie be it HDB or Funeral Parlour setup)...
- A polished dark wood finish casket (with glass)
- Buddhist Sutra blanket is provided
Transferring Into Our Care
- Transferring of loved one from either home or hospital to our care
- Embalming at our professional embalming theatre
- Cosmetology services by our experienced morticians inclusive of hair and makeup
- Dressing and casketing. Family to provide clothes for the deceased
- Transporting the casket back to the HDB void deck for funeral setup
Funeral Photo Setup
- 1 enlarged photo plus 6 passport sized ones
- Wooden photo frame to house the enlarged photo (size: 10 inches by 12 inches)
Funeral Floral Arrangement
- 1 floral wreath to line the photo frame (size: 11 inches by 13 inches)
- 2 fresh funeral flowers bouquets on deceased altar area
- 2 fresh funeral flowers bouquets to be used for offering on Buddha's altar
Buddhist Chanting Services and Food Offerings
- A buddhist monk to lead the chanting during en-coffin, last night rituals and on funeral day itself
- A single set of Vegetarian food and fruits offerings will be provided for each of the above 3 monk led ritual sessions
- A single set of Buddha food offering
- 1 register book for funeral donations recording purposes
- Reception table
- Donation collection box
- 1 Funeral Notice to be displayed at wake.
Funeral Day Arrangements
- Booking of cremation slots
- Buddhist style glass hearse to transfer Casket for cremation.
- Pall bearer services
- 1 air con coach to bring relatives and guest to Crematorium and back
Post Funeral Service
- Towel and coins gift pack for guest
- Unique floral water setup (for cleansing)
- Complimentary ash collection service
- Post funeral customary advice for 7th, 49th, 100th, 1st year and 3rd year prayers
- Food and drinks are not included and will be charged on an “amount consumed” basis
- Price quoted are for funerals held at HDB Void decks. Funerals held in homes or funeral parlour will require a customised quote with the price different due mainly to the differing tentage setup cost
Why Choose Our Buddhist Funeral Package?
Buddhist believe in Karma and its effects on reincarnation. And a Buddhist funeral, with chanting led by monks, held in accordance with Buddhist funeral rites, can help the deceased transition more smoothly into his next life. Hence to Buddhist families, having a proper funeral sendoff goes beyond just a show of filial piety; it's the final meaningful act of love the bereaved family can shower upon the deceased, to aid him in this afterlife journey.
Unfortunately, because funeral rites and customs are seldom discussed within Chinese families, most are not familiar with it. Thus having a Singapore Funeral Director, experienced in Buddhist funeral rites as well as Chinese funeral customs and traditions is important. We have more than 20 years of experience helping Buddhist families in Singapore with such funeral arrangements. Indeed when it comes to funeral planning and arrangements, few can boast to be as good as we are. But don't just take your word for it; check out the many testimonials that we have received from our happy clients. Many feel we are professional, caring, patient and above all knowledgeable in the area of funeral planning.
To Enquire about Our Buddhist Funeral Package
For more details on our Buddhist Funeral packages, both basic and standard, simply give us a call at our hotline, +65 6817 4288. One of our Funeral Consultant will be on standby 24 hours a day to take your call. He will be able to guide you on Buddhist Funeral rites, tradition and requirements if needed as well as to hear you out to understand your funeral solution needs and requirements. Alternatively, for your convenience, we have also included a web form on this page for you to make email enquiries.