Our Christian Funeral Package listed below is for funerals held at HDB void deck only. Because of the different tentage layout required for different homes or funeral parlours, these setups will require a customise quotation from our funeral consultants.
For transparency and clarity of our package pricing, listed below are the detailed items that comes with this package:
- A wooden casket, in polished wood finish and half glass for open casket viewing.
Collection and Preparation of the Body
- Body collection from either home or hospital to our professional embalming theatre
- Embalming of the body to last for duration of the funeral
- Cosmetology services (makeup and hair care)
- Dressing and casketing. The clothes used for dressing is to be provided by the family. Alternatively, we provide clothes too but at additional charges
- Sending of the casket (with body) back to the HDB void deck
Funeral Day Arrangements
- Booking of cremation slots at Mandai Crematorium
- Glass hearse to transfer Casket to Mandai Crematorium for Cremation
- Pall bearers accompanying the hearse to carry casket as and when required
Casket Area Set Up
- Tentage, curtains and carpeted flooring at the casket area
- Surround canvas (2 piece)
- Christian funeral backdrop and decor
Tables and Chairs for the Wake
- 10 rounds table and 15 square ones
- 100 plastic chairs
Fans and General Lightings
- 2 large standing fans
- 4 small fans
- General lighting for the whole void deck wake area (inclusive of running of electrical wires)
Funeral Photo Setup
- 1 enlarged photo plus 6 passport sized ones
- Wooden photo frame to house the enlarged photo (size: 10 inches by 12 inches)
- 1 floral wreath to line the photo frame (size: 11 inches by 13 inches)
- Fresh funeral flowers arrangement
- 1 air con coach to ferry relatives and guest to Mandai Crematorium
- 1 register book for the recording of donations
- $4,388 for a 3 day funeral
- $250 for each additional day thereafter, up to a maximum of 7 days in total
- Food and drinks are not included and will be charged on an “amount consumed” basis
- Price quoted are for funerals held at HDB Void decks. Funerals held in homes or funeral parlour will require a customised quote with the price different due mainly to the differing tentage setup cost
- A more elaborate setup can be arranged but at a higher cost
Why Choose Our Christian Funeral Packages?
While Christian Funeral services and practices can vary depending on denomination, Christians in general share the common believe in salvation through the grace of God. Hence while the order of service may differ slightly among the different Churches here and should be discussed with your pastor, the setup, mood and setting of the funeral service is largely the same – one of joy, hope and comfort.
At Singapore Funeral Group Pte. Ltd., having been in the funeral services solutions trade since 1995, we are extremely familiar with Christian Funeral services and setup in Singapore. Our experience will come in handy should you need our advice or guidance. And most families do, especially since simple decisions can somehow be difficult to make in times of grief.
More importantly, we are, in the words of our many satisfied customers, professional yet attentive and patient. We practice transparent pricing and will never resort to unethical practices just to win over your business.
How to Find Out More About Our Christian Funeral Packages
To find our more about our Christian Funeral services and packages, simply give us a ring at our 24 hour hotline: +65 6817 4288. A Funeral Consultant, familiar with Christian Funeral setup and arrangements will be on hand to answer your queries plus offer advise and suggestions if needed. Alternatively, you can email us and we will get back to you promptly.